- Editor-in-Chief Opening Remarks.
- POLITICS AND ECONOMICS
- V.V. Putin, Prime Minister of the Russian Federation. "From the speech at the meeting of The Board of Chamber of commerce and industry of Russia".
- A.D. Artamonov, Doctor in Economics, Governor of the Kaluga region. "The Kaluga region. The key to investor".
- V.M. Tarasyuk, First Deputy Chairman of the Committee of the State Duma of the Russian Federation on energy industry. "The problem of local self-government in regions of The Far North".
- N.I. Shatilov, Chairman of the Council of people's deputies of the Kemerovo region. "Guidelines of development of economy of Kuzbas".
- T.A. Deykun, Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Ulyanovsk region; O.V. Asmus, Doctor of Economics, Minister of economy of Ulyanovsk region; O.V. Zhigalova, PhD in Economics, Consultant of the Department of socioeconomic forecasting and adaptation of the economy development department of economy and enterprise of the Ministry of economy of Ulyanovsk region. "The mechanism to ensure the competitiveness of the regional industry: branch and investment aspects (on the example of Ulyanovsk region)".
- V.V. Bykov, Head of Kirov City. "Investment attractiveness of Kirov city.
- ETHICS AND ECONOMICS
- Metropolitan Hilarion of Volokolamsk, Chairman of the Department of external church relations of the Moscow Patriarchate. "Spiritually-moral aspects of the current economic crisis.
- ENERGY INDUSTRY
- MATERIALS OF THE SESSION OF THE GOVERNMENTAL COMMISSION ON THE ISSUES OF DEVELOPMENT OF ELECTRIC POWER INDUSTRY AT THE SAYANO-SHUSHENSKAYA HYDROELECTRIC POWER STATION
- From the speech of V.V. Putin, Prime Minister of the Russian Federation.
- From the speech of S.I.Shmatko, Minister of energy industry of the Russian Federation
- V.M. Tarasyuk, First Deputy Chairman of the Committee of the State Duma of the Russian Federation on energy industry. "Peat - to replace oil and gas".
- O.V. Pimenova, Nizhnevartovsk Economic-Legal Institute (branch) of Tyumen State University. "Oil as an object of civil legal relations".
- TRANSPORT ISSUES
- PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP
- DEVELOPMENT AND BUILDING