- Editor-in-Chief Opening Remarks.
- STATE ECONOMIC POLICY
- Gref G.O., Minister of Economic Development and Trade of the Russian Federation. "About Top-Priority Goals and Directios of Social and Economic Growth of the Russian Federation for the Midterm outlook of 2005-2008".
- Misharin A.S., Deputy Minister of Transport of the Russian Federation. "Russian Highways: Legal and Financial Aspects of Development".
- Krivoshey V.A., Doctor of Science in Engineering. "Water Bodies: Problems and means of their solution".
- Tarasyuk V.S., Deputy Chairman of Natural Resources and Nature Management Committee of State Duma of Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation. "Native Northerners Need of Legislative protection".
- Sorokin D.E., Deputy Director of Institute of Economics of Russian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of Science in Economics, Professor.
"Russian Economy Prospects".
- STATE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- Nazarov V.L., Head of Federal Agency for Management of Federal Property. "About legal relations regarding pieces of history and art of federal importance".
- Tolkachev O.M., Deputy Chairman of the Committee on Economic Policy, Business and Ownership of the Council of Federation of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation. "Some issuesof State Property Management Intensification".
- PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP MATTERS
- Roslyak Yu.V., First Deputy Mayor of Moscow, Head of the Moscow Economic Policy and Development Department. "Moscow Experience and Possibilities of Management of the Public Private Partnership Projects".
- Generalov S.V., President of "Promyshlennye investory" Company, Co-chairman of Working Group on Development of Transport Infrastructure of the Russian Government Council for Competitiveness. "Aspects of the Public Private Partnership Development in the Sphere of Transport in Russia".
- Wale Shonyber, Deputy Director of Corporate Finance Department of KPMG (London). ""Will the Public - Private Partnership Scheme Work in New States - EU Members?"
- Sulakshin S.S., Director of Institute of Legislation and Regulatory Development, Vilisov M.V., Deputy Director of Institute of Legislation and Regulatory Development, Khrustalyova E.A. "The Public - Private Partnership in Traffic Sphere".
- Bazhenov A.V., President of National Center for the Public Private Partnership Development, Deputy Chairman of Eurasian Water Partnership Board. "The Public - Private Partnership Projects in Omsk and Rostov-on-Don".
- Vilisov M.V., Deputy Director of Institute of Legislation and Regulatory Development. "Problems of Implementation of the Law about Concession Agreements".
- ACCESSIBLE HOUSING
- Yakovlev V.A., Minister of Region Development of the Russian Federation. "National Project "Accessible and Comfortable Housing - to Russian Citizens" and Federal Target Program "Housing".
- Kruglik S.I., Director of Department of Construction and Housing and Communal Services. "About Conception of National Project "Accessible and Comfortable Housing - to Russian Citizens" and Federal Purposive Program "Housing".
- Vasina E.M., First Deputy Prefect - Head of the District Infrastructure Complex of Central Administrative District. "Experience of Arrangement of Housing and Communal Reform in Central Administrative District of Moscow".
- Khokhlov V.Ì., Councillor of Board of "First Czeck-Russian Bank". "About Czech Experience in Development of Mortgage Credit Lending System".
- Krysin A.V., Chairman of Hypothecary Crediting Committee of the Association of Russian Banks, President of European Trust Bank.
"Mortgage Credit Lending in Russia Waits for Effective Measures".
- LAND ISSUES
- Korchemagina E.N., Chief Specialist of Legal Department of Moscow City Government. "Legislative Collisions found during consideration of Land Disputes in the city of Moscow".
- Tkachyova I.V., Head of Section of the Moscow City Land Resources Department. "Reservation - to Be or not to Be?"
- Lipski S.A., Candidate of Science in Economics, Assistant Professor of State University for Land Development, Councillor of Sectorial Development Department of Russian Federation Government. "Land Shares: Modern Problems and Perspectives Prospects".
- TOWN DEVELOPMENT ISSUES
- Moskvin-Tarkhanov M.I., Chairman of Moscow City Duma Commission on Legal Base of Prospective Development and Town Planning.
"Town Development Legislation of Moscow and Russia and Its Perfection Means: Constitutional and Legal Grounds".
- CORPORATE LAW
- Tsygankov S.N., Deputy Chief of Section of Bankruptcy Proceedings Regulation of Corporate Governance Department of Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Russian Federation, 2-class Councillor of the Russian Federation. "About Legislation Perfection for Assets Defence Reasons".
- REALTY REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNTING
- Zakharov R.A., South Sahalin Institute of Economics, Law and Informatics. "Land Registry".
- "About Development of State Inventory of Realty Objects".
- "About amendment of legislation of the Russian Federation aimed at simplification of Real Estate Program".
- EXPERIENCE OF CAPITAL
- Malyshkov V.I., Head of the Department of Consumer Market and Services of Moscow. "About State of Affairsand Development of Consumer Market and Service Activities of Moscow".
- Sergeev V.V., First Deputy General Director - Chief Engineer of OJSC "MOSENERGO". "Energy Gap Problems in Moscow".
- PRIVATE HOUSE
- Bukarev A.A. "Some interesting stories from the area of construction".